Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Drumschool
KVRer

3 posts since 16 Feb, 2016

Postby Drumschool; Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:59 am How to create a headphone preview in MuLab

Hi, Just a quick question what is the simplest way to create a headphone preview in MuLab so I can preview loops and samples in the browser at a quieter volume.

Many Thanks

Robin Hirst
runaudio
KVRian

1118 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Postby runaudio; Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:38 am Re: How to create a headphone preview in MuLab

Here you go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drumschool
KVRer

Postby Drumschool; Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:02 am Re: How to create a headphone preview in MuLab

Hi, Thanks for your reply do I need to place the MuProject file you sent me into additional folders within MuLab. I am fairly new to MuLab is it possible for you to send me step by step instructions. I usually use ableton live its as simple as turning down the headphone preview by -12dB in that DAW please reply when you get the chance.

Many Thanks

Robin Hirst
runaudio
KVRian

1118 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Postby runaudio; Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 am Re: How to create a headphone preview in MuLab

Just save the project as template and each time you open up mulab just select that template
Drumschool
KVRer

Postby Drumschool; Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:13 pm Re: How to create a headphone preview in MuLab

Hi, Thanks for your reply I have followed the steps you suggested everything seems to work just fine.

Many Thanks

Robin Hirst

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS