Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
xkkp
KVRer

5 posts since 5 Dec, 2017

Postby xkkp; Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:27 am Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

i just downloaded a nice drum kit. but i cant find a way to have it on a rack..
I have the wav files on my browser on the right. but i want to put them on keys just like how the keys are on MuDrum rack. if you could help me out it would be so appreciated. thanks
mutools
KVRAF

9214 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:09 am Re: Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

Easy: Plug in a MuDrum and drag drop the samples on the pads.
xkkp
KVRer

Postby xkkp; Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am Re: Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

it tells me [name].wav has not the expected VST plug-in file extension. I'm fairly new to this bare with me haha
mutools
KVRAF

9214 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:11 am Re: Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

Sounds like you're dropping the samples on a rack, not on a mudrum pad.
xkkp
KVRer

Postby xkkp; Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:47 pm Re: Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

I think that is what I need to know. how to get a mudrum pad
Michael L
KVRAF

1823 posts since 25 Jan, 2014, from the End of the World as we Knowit

Postby Michael L; Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm Re: Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

xkkp wrote:I think that is what I need to know. how to get a mudrum pad

mutools wrote:Easy: Plug in a MuDrum and drag drop the samples on the pads.

When you 'drag' your sample from the browser, 'drop' it over a drum pad or a sample window, don't drop it over a Rack slot.
"As the artist goes deeper into his own thing, he learns what works and then needs fewer tools."
xkkp
KVRer

Postby xkkp; Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 pm Re: Complete newbie here..... help is appreciated, sampling/drum kits

thank you so much. I got it now. I just had to drag into the sequence and not in edit. I knew it was probably an easy solution. but I'm a beginner haha. thank you

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS