The KVR Audio website is moving to a new server - please expect some disruption to services over the next 24-48 hours.

During the final stages of the transition several services will be disabled on the old server, such as new user registrations, KVR Marketplace transactions, developer admin features, forum search, posting in the forum, etc.

Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
MarkyMark
KVRer

3 posts since 1 Jan, 2018

Postby MarkyMark; Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:59 pm mulab permanent user key invalid with update?

I have been using mulab for a while now and decided to upgrade to the latest build. Long story short I downloaded the DAW and my "permanent user key" when inserted returns "invalid user key" ?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. :?:
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
Michael L
KVRAF

2348 posts since 25 Jan, 2014, from the End of the World as we Knowit

Postby Michael L; Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:30 pm Re: mulab permanent user key invalid with update?

MarkyMark
KVRer

Postby MarkyMark; Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:11 am Re: mulab permanent user key invalid with update?

thank you. I'll try that now
MarkyMark
KVRer

Postby MarkyMark; Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:18 am Re: mulab permanent user key invalid with update?

This was all the link shows?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael L
KVRAF

2348 posts since 25 Jan, 2014, from the End of the World as we Knowit

Postby Michael L; Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:42 am Re: mulab permanent user key invalid with update?

Sorry, I meant to send your key info to that email.
mutools
KVRAF

9531 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 am Re: mulab permanent user key invalid with update?

Indeed please send questions about user keys to that email address. Certainly not here on on the forum. Thx.

Moderators: muzycian, mutools

Return to MUTOOLS