Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
JoPo
KVRist

115 posts since 12 Mar, 2004

Postby JoPo; Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:18 am Mux window position

Hi.
I was wondering if it is possible to change the modular area window of a new Mux modular file. The front pannel appears at the place I leaved it last time. The modular area too when it's a file I've already created.
But when I create a vst mux modular and open its modular area for the first time, it always appears on the same place.

I gonna try to explain more clearly... I work with 3 screens. The modular area of a new file always appears on the main windows display and all new modules gui as well. But I'd like all of them to open their gui by default on another screen than the main display. Would it be possible ?

I tried to add the "PreferredProjectWindowRectangle : X,Y,W,H" in the main steup.txt file but no luck...

Thanks for any info ! :)
Musica ! here
mutools
KVRAF

9451 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:18 am Re: Mux window position

In MUX itself: Save your customized "New.Mux" in the user library MUX sub-folder.
Whenever you insert a new MUX this preset file will be loaded.

In MUX VST Synth: Save your customized "Startup Synth.Mux" in the user library MUX sub-folder.
In MUX VST Effect: Save your customized "Startup Effect.Mux" in the user library MUX sub-folder.
These startup files are loaded when plugging in a new MUX VST.
The "New.Mux" file mentioned above will also be loaded when inserting new MUXes within MUX VST.

Such customized MUX patch could include a custom window position. (didn't doublecheck this window position aspect, but i think it will work)
JoPo
KVRist

Postby JoPo; Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:31 pm Re: Mux window position

Well... It doesn't seem to work : I already customized my new.mux files but the modular area opens itself in the main display, like all other module gui. It opens themself in the right display only after saving the host (cubase) file.
Don't worry ! It was just for knowing if it was possible, I'll survive to that ! 8)
Musica ! here
mutools
KVRAF

9451 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:49 pm Re: Mux window position

Had a deeper look at it, i see the reason, can't do much about that window position on short term.
JoPo
KVRist

Postby JoPo; Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 am Re: Mux window position

That's fine ! I'm not in a hurry. It's just a comfort matter. No vital emergency ! :D
Musica ! here

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS