Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New

A little help here please ?

ceo54
KVRer

2 posts since 10 Jan, 2018

Postby ceo54; Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:10 am A little help here please ?

Hi

I grabbed the Mux Modular and trying to process the audio with Fabfilter Pro-Q 2. I selected the blank preset and then created the chain like this-

Audioo in --> Fabfilter --> Audio Out

But the problem is there's no processing. Audio just simply pass through. Fabfilter reports that it's receiving the input and sending the output processed (with Pre+Post analyzer) but audio just pass through unprocessed.

Also confirmed it by removing all the cords, removing entire patch, audio still pass through, though it should have been muted. What am I doing wrong, any ideas ?

Pardon my ignorance, I'm all new to this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
pljones
KVRAF

6057 posts since 8 Feb, 2003, from London, UK

Postby pljones; Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 am Re: A little help here please ?

If you are still hearing audio when no audio is passing through MUX, then you need to check your host set up, not your MUX set up.
ceo54
KVRer

2 posts since 10 Jan, 2018

Postby ceo54; Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:58 am Re: A little help here please ?

pljones wrote:If you are still hearing audio when no audio is passing through MUX, then you need to check your host set up, not your MUX set up.

Hi pljones. Actually, audio is passing through MUX. On the basic preset (one that has only gain) I can change the gain or mute the audio entirely. And when I create a chain with Fabfilter, it also reports to process the audio with Pre+Post analyzer.

Thanks for the reaction though.

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS