Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Caps
KVRist

92 posts since 20 Jul, 2010, from Los Angeles

Postby Caps; Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 am Unable to Receive any Audio response

I have the audio setup where I can use my drum pads to trigger however I am unable to get an audio signal after creating the audio track. I have the monitor enabled and the audio track as active. Almost 2 hours now and I am worn out. Thank all in advance.

Caps

OS = Windows 7 /64 bit
Last edited by Caps on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mutools
KVRAF

9528 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 am Re: Unable to Receive any Audio response

Please elaborate in detail on what you want to do.
Caps
KVRist

Postby Caps; Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 am Re: Unable to Receive any Audio response

Would like to record an audio input.
mutools
KVRAF

Postby mutools; Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 am Re: Unable to Receive any Audio response

Caps
KVRist

Postby Caps; Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:23 pm Re: Unable to Receive any Audio response

Thank you for your help. I've been able to record audio now. Was using the wrong device input options. I still do not understand all of the input options, for instance: Record from? Direct Audio seems to be the default. How does that differ from "In 1"?
Last edited by Caps on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mutools
KVRAF

Postby mutools; Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:56 pm Re: Unable to Receive any Audio response

First of all please do understand that MUX is a modular environment.
Just like a real studio is a modular environment too as, just like MUX, you're free how to connect the cables, which is a good powerful feature!

To answer your question:
If "In 1" is your audio input then there might be no difference.
Note that modules ca be renamed so "In 1" could be any module that you named "In 1".
Just saying so you understand how things work.
I assume you mean that "In 1" is the default audio input module in the top modular level, in which case it is the same as Direct Audio Input.
But with the difference that using "Direct Audio Input" you can directly select the input pins from the recorder dialog, which is easy.

Tip: If you want to understand all depths of MUX please make sure to study the docs, watch the relevant videos, checkout the demo projects, and experiment with it yourself. It will be a fascinating course.

Moderators: muzycian, mutools

Return to MUTOOLS