Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
levendis
KVRist

65 posts since 23 Mar, 2014

Postby levendis; Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 pm MUX (VST) -- Sequence Player -- Program changes

Hi, i'd like to request two enhancements to the Sequence Player module.

1. It would be great to send Sequence Player Program Change messages, to cycle through stored sequences.
    If this is already possible, then my apologies for asking and instructions on how to do so would be greatly appreciated.
  2. It would be convenient to have timeline markers for Program Change events. Similar in look and editability of markers in MUX's sample editors.
    Sample Player Markers.PNG

i'm aware that opening the List Editor allows for Insertion/Deletion of such events…
    Sequence Player's List Editor.PNG

… but feel it would be easier in the Key Editor.
    i ask, partly with the first request in mind, so that Sequence Player can be used to trigger Program Changes in another instance of Sequence Player, Pattern changes in the Step Sequencer, or any number of those in parallel or series.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mutools
KVRAF

9429 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 am Re: MUX (VST) -- Sequence Player -- Program changes

levendis wrote:[*]It would be great to send Sequence Player Program Change messages, to cycle through stored sequences.

You can use the lowest notes (ie starting at note nr 0) to select patterns.
Pls see http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mu ... -sequencer
levendis
KVRist

65 posts since 23 Mar, 2014

Postby levendis; Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:35 pm Re: MUX (VST) -- Sequence Player -- Program changes

mutools wrote:You can use the lowest notes (ie starting at note nr 0) to select patterns.
Pls see http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mux/mu ... -sequencer

Thanks for the reply, mutools. i can't seem to find instructions in the linked manual.
An attempt at pattern select, starting from note #0, didn't switch patterns. At least in MUX VSTi within my host (FL Studio). i toggled the "Auto Transpose" function, hoping that was the solution, but it wasn't. i've also had a good hunt around the Sequence Player's Sequence Editor for an appropriate command.
smithoid
KVRist

32 posts since 26 Jan, 2016

Postby smithoid; Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 am Re: MUX (VST) -- Sequence Player -- Program changes

Hi
Pattern switching works as described in the Step Sequencer but sadly not in the Sequence Player module.

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS