Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
smithoid
KVRist

32 posts since 26 Jan, 2016

Postby smithoid; Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:03 am MuLab shortcuts

Hi
I have been experimenting with the shortcut system and have had some success but also some confusion. I could be being a bit thick here...
Some functions work in obvious fashion... like "bring up audio setup" but others don't seem to do anything. For example under specific "MuLab Application", what does "Command Line" do? It seems to be connected with the top-left Mulab menu. And how does "preset file" relate at this program level? What does the "Composition" specific group refer to? I'm assuming the area of the composer that gets focus? But again many of the listed options don't seem to relate to that specific group.
Sorry to be dense here.
Paul
mutools
KVRAF

9451 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:39 am Re: MuLab shortcuts

It's recommended to use the functions in the "Generic" group.
Only use the "Specific" functions in specific cases.
It's explained on this doc page: http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/common ... tcuts.html
smithoid
KVRist

32 posts since 26 Jan, 2016

Postby smithoid; Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:58 am Re: MuLab shortcuts

Yea, already read that before I posted. Also checked out other threads on the subject, but still confused. For example, what does generic "select composition" do? Was hoping it might switch between instances of Mulab (each containing a separate composition).... but a single selection pops up "Mulab project". Or is there a way to have multiple compositions within one instance of Mulab?
mutools
KVRAF

9451 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:48 pm Re: MuLab shortcuts

That's a legacy function. In fact i think it can be removed from the that list now. Pls ignore that function.

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS