Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
BugOperator
KVRer

3 posts since 16 Mar, 2018

Postby BugOperator; Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:49 pm HELP! MuLab Deleted My Demo Files When I Activated My User Key!

I had made a bunch of different songs using the demo version. Then I decided I was sick of the whooshing sound and purchased a user key. Now, every single song/file I created using the demo version has been wiped out from the folder I saved them to and they're nowhere to be found anywhere on my computer! What happened?!?
mutools
KVRAF

9405 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:06 pm Re: HELP! MuLab Deleted My Demo Files When I Activated My User Key!

Project files cannot be deleted by MuLab, only by the user via Windows explorer/ MacOS finder.
BugOperator
KVRer

3 posts since 16 Mar, 2018

Postby BugOperator; Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 am Re: HELP! MuLab Deleted My Demo Files When I Activated My User Key!

Well, I certainly didn't delete them and their disappearance directly coincided with my user key activation, so I don't know what else could have possibly triggered it. Searching my hard drive for the files and folders have yielded zero results. It's as if they never existed.

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS