Serum my a**.

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just tried some Dubstep stuff in MuLab with no Vsts. I could release the project if anyone is interested. Big Shout-out to your boi JO LANGIE, people are now making beautiful music in your software yo and catching up with other DAWs!

https://soundcloud.com/music_jimp/wejim

Great track :)

Had enough variations to keep my interest all the way and really nice "experimental" sounds.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

sbj wrote:Great track :)

Had enough variations to keep my interest all the way and really nice "experimental" sounds.

Cheers :tu:
Quite rightly so, its the nature of exiatance ,*experimental* is merely a phase, The whole deal will unveil soon.

BTW its hars adding soo many effects to one rack, i try and keep it to bare minimum!

Very nice :phones: :tu:

Definitely interested in the project file.

mutools wrote:Very nice :phones: :tu:

Definitely interested in the project file.
Sure ill upload it in the MuLib Platform.(probably have by the time you seeing this) :hihi:

Thanks everyone for the support!!! :pray: :)

Can't find it in MuLib. Where did you put it?

I emailed it to the MusersLib@gmail.com bacause i didnt have the permissions to upload in *inbox* and i thought email was the way to do it. Pls advise for further steps.

Thanks, found it.
I've put it into MuLib at MuProjects/Alex & Jimp.
It really is a very nice track :tu:

Now it would be perfect if the composition could be compacted so it all fits on 8 tracks in total, without giving up anything musically.
Because i'd like to include this song as a MuLab demo project in the package, but the next versions of MuLab will use a new demo version scheme and in demo mode there will only be 8 tracks in total. (also any sub-track will count as a track)

Thx again for sharing this track! :)

Oh for sure! I would also suggest if you could just wait 2 more weeks as i launch 3 more projects equally rather of different genre over the next week and so. And yes I could do 8, the unique thing is i used One rack to make 3 different sounds! So i can manage to consolidate them.

Thx!
But please never compromise on sound or music :pray: :band:
Only go for the 8 tracks by pure technical tricks like

* Use MUX to create keyboard split zones that can target different sounds
* When sounds are layered in the composition, rather layer them using a MUX
* Embed separate automation parts into sequences

Return to “MUTOOLS”