Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Jimp_music
KVRer

10 posts since 20 Nov, 2017

Postby Jimp_music; Wed May 30, 2018 1:43 pm Something Irish and Acoustic ( Using the new PM Guitar )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ0Da_fYoRw

Tell me what you think about this !!? :) :phones:
:arrow: :phones:
mutools
KVRAF

9450 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Thu May 31, 2018 10:51 am Re: Something Irish and Acoustic ( Using the new PM Guitar )

Very nice! :tu:

Love those drum sounds.

Just an idea: What about emphasizing the chord progressions in some way?

Is this project using VSTs? If not, what about sharing it as a MuLab project in MuLib so others can play with it too?
Jimp_music
KVRer

10 posts since 20 Nov, 2017

Postby Jimp_music; Thu May 31, 2018 11:09 am Re: Something Irish and Acoustic ( Using the new PM Guitar )

mutools wrote:Very nice! :tu:

Love those drum sounds.

Just an idea: What about emphasizing the chord progressions in some way?

Is this project using VSTs? If not, what about sharing it as a MuLab project in MuLib so others can play with it too?

Hahahahaha I emailed it to Muserslib@gmail.com a week ago :hihi: LOoks like someone's been very busy, and no as you can read in the description its a 100% MuLab all original track and there's also a link to a video on how I made it in the DESCRIPTION of the video!

Thanks for likin it Mista JO!
:arrow: :phones:
mutools
KVRAF

9450 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:17 pm Re: Something Irish and Acoustic ( Using the new PM Guitar )

I don't check that email often (almost never, unless i know there is some concrete reason), it's just an admin email for MuLib.
I'm not really managing MuLib myself, it's meant to be user driven.
If you or others want to upload in MuLib, please see the info text file at the root of MuLib.
Anyway, i've added your nice project to MuLib now, it's in MuProjects -> Jimp.
Thx for sharing this!!

Oh and what about also putting that tutorial video on Youtube?

Moderators: mutools, muzycian

Return to MUTOOLS

FEATURED
48% Off
SpeakerSpeaker Modelling
by AudioThing
  $19.00
Add A Review My KVR
Was $19.00; Save $9.25 until 30 Jun 2018!
Cutting Edge Technology meets Cutting Edge Craft: An interview with Jordan Rudess
Advertisements