How to Create Trumpet Sound ?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to create Trumpet Sound with Mu Lab ?

I Tryed the Altosax Waveform or the Arcordion but it´s not "Brassy" enough.

Any Idea what i could do.

When I was doing this in the "modular" I wrote in Synth Edit, I used this Sound On Sound article (and the one it links, which becomes more interesting nowadays) and then adjusted to fit the bits I had. MUX is far more flexible than what I was using, so you should be able to get much closer. (Yeah, I'm suggesting starting from the bare naked waveforms, filters and modulators.)

I made a lap steel guitar in Basic Synth, and found that the Edit Harmonics for each waveform, and the Mix Factor when I paste one waveform into another, helped increase the complexity of the harmonics.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Basically your question applies to any subtractive synth.
Not sure what kind of trumpet sound you are after, but use an EQ in order to achieve that sharp cutting sound of a trumpet.

It is only some unspecific synth horn I made, pitch modulation with an envelope has a funny effect:

https://app.box.com/s/zuy3pcyrv08sl4wlulymvwawrbbhhqwj

Thanks @ all

I leaved the comfort Zone of factory Presets and made my own preset :tu: and add some Filter :)

Works pretty good so far.

And the best Thing, i learned a lot About the MuSynth and find some important functions :phones:

Bady89 wrote:Thanks @ all

I leaved the comfort Zone of factory Presets and made my own preset :tu: and add some Filter :)

Works pretty good so far.

And the best Thing, i learned a lot About the MuSynth and find some important functions :phones:
Good news! :)
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “MUTOOLS”