Permanent User Key

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I bought MuLab a few days ago and got the initial use key but still no permanent key has been sent. I'm wondering how long on average it takes for it to come? Is there any chance the initial user key could expire before it gets here. I've checked my spam folders in both my email client and on my emails online site. No sign of it. Purchase date was July 30th.

I should add that this is a great little program if a bit quirky (but quirky is good) and it runs great on my MacBook Air!!

Yes it's normal that it takes a couple of days before your permanent personal M7 user key is emailed to you. Rest assured that your initial user key will hold long enough.

Please note that questions about user keys should be handled via email as they're about private personal data. Please never post user keys in public. (you didn't, but allow me to generally ask for attention on this)

Thx.

mutools wrote:Yes it's normal that it takes a couple of days before your permanent personal M7 user key is emailed to you. Rest assured that your initial user key will hold long enough.

Please note that questions about user keys should be handled via email as they're about private personal data. Please never post user keys in public. (you didn't, but allow me to generally ask for attention on this)

Thx.
Thank you. I will remember to inquire by email in future. I'm having fun learning this program...great job!!

Return to “MUTOOLS”