Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
ekolis
KVRer

5 posts since 2 Sep, 2018

Postby ekolis; Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:13 am Why am I getting static? I only have four tracks...

I'm using the free version of MuLab and I have a composition with four tracks, but i'm still getting static, even though I'm supposed to be allowed four tracks. I can upload a composition here if you need to see what I'm working with. Did I run into the two audio source limit, since each track uses a different instrument? I thought audio sources meant imported wav files and the like, not instruments...
mutools
KVRAF

9530 posts since 24 Jun, 2008, from Europe

Postby mutools; Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:31 pm Re: Why am I getting static? I only have four tracks...

There are several reasons why the demo noise can come, it's all listed on this doc page:
http://mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/mulab-versions.html
ekolis
KVRer

5 posts since 2 Sep, 2018

Postby ekolis; Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 am Re: Why am I getting static? I only have four tracks...

Hmm, I'm not sure what some of these restrictions mean, specifically "Can Use ReWire Devices" and "Can Mixdown In 32 Bit". How do I know if I'm using one of these features?
Thanks! :)
mutools
KVRAF

Postby mutools; Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:51 am Re: Why am I getting static? I only have four tracks...

If you have inserted a ReWire device you're using ReWire.
If you have exported a composition to a 32 bit audio file you're using that feature and the demo noise will be activated.
Bady89
KVRer

9 posts since 23 Jul, 2018

Postby Bady89; Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:27 am Re: Why am I getting static? I only have four tracks...

Export the Composition to MP3 or other files will make a soft noise.

Even Record function will make Softnoise.

Only Save to Project File is allowed in the Free Version.

But you could use other Program like Audacity to Record Noisefree.
mutools
KVRAF

Postby mutools; Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:50 am Re: Why am I getting static? I only have four tracks...

Bady89 wrote:Export the Composition to MP3 or other files will make a soft noise.

Incorrect.

Even Record function will make Softnoise.

Incorrect.

Only Save to Project File is allowed in the Free Version.

Incorrect.

FYI: The limits of MuLab Free are listed here: http://mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/mulab-versions.html

Moderators: muzycian, mutools

Return to MUTOOLS