ES-8 for Windows

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OS, with the announcement of Bitwig 2.0 and its native support for CV it becomes ever more compelling to have a tight integration that allows my to take a relatively small 86HP rig and my Surface Book and get busy making music anywhere. I would love to stop by your stand at Superbooth in April and be one of the first guys to buy an ES-8 with Windows support; unless you were going to surprise us with the drivers at NAMM!

Noted.

Latest windows 10 preview release now has a native USB2 audio driver (like the MAC) so shouldn't it just work once this is fully delivered?

Anyone tried this?

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/matthe ... o-devices/
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ES-8 Windows Drivers now release- be great to hear some user opinions?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I got my order in with PerfectCircuit after Os made the announcement at NAMM - now I just need to wait for new stock to get into America

OS, I have my ES-8 properly installed and it "works." What I mean is that if use Output #8 for audio out the signal is super noisy and it appears that some type of signal from all the outs above it are contributing in that they pulse with light even without patch cables attached.

If instead I tell my DAW (Bitwig 2.0) to use Output #1 as the audio out and the bottom 7 outs for CV it works perfect with a clean audio signal to my mixer.

The other thing, the manual says I can have up to 16 outs and 12 ins but doesn't say how that's addressed and if I need an expansion module to do that. If I need an extra module I'd guess that the ES-3 would meet the criteria for outs, but what about the ins?

The extra ins & outs can be accessed by anything that has ADAT connections. The ES-3 works for output; for inputs it's the ES-6.

Return to “Expert Sleepers”