DirectWave VSTi released !

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

funkychickendance wrote:
mayan wrote:I'm a past customer (bought sytrus) - I went to the page and found that I was entitled to a $3 discount off of the full $99. Is this correct?
Hey, cheer up! You're getting the same amazingly generous deal as folks who've spent $200+ with them. :P

/funxi
That's true! I'm one of em.

Cick the link in my signature and see if you get another 10% off. I'm not sure.. :hihi:

Eidit: here's the LINK: http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431

Edit: it worked for me!
Last edited by riley4reason on Mon May 22, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Note: Recall is disabled in demo version.
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

got it! thanks!

What samples or sample library are buyers entitled to?
Jeebs Fat

Why are there no screenshots on that DirectWave page? (Yeah I could download the demo and find out myself, but I still want to see screenshots.)
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

jivamukti wrote:Why are there no screenshots on that DirectWave page?
Because we haven't really got to it yet.

You could check out the online FL helppage here until then :

http://www.flstudio.com/help/html/plugi ... ctwave.htm
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

Last edited by juha_p on Wed May 10, 2006 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMC wrote:
It takes a few minutes to grab screenshots of the plugin's various windows and upload them to the net. You can't be in so big a hurry to release the plugin that you can't finish the website before releasing the plugin, can you?
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

jivamukti wrote:
JMC wrote:
It takes a few minutes to grab screenshots of the plugin's various windows and upload them to the net. You can't be in so big a hurry to release the plugin that you can't finish the website before releasing the plugin, can you?
What's up? You can DL the demo and see everything in action if you like.
IMO, the website linked gives all the necessary information needed w/o screen shots too.

Juha

jivamukti wrote:You can't be in so big a hurry to release the plugin that you can't finish the website before releasing the plugin, can you?
Screenshots didn't look that important to me, especially since
we've released the FL version in December and DW had been included
in FL ever since.

Anyway : There's a screenshot online now.

DirectWave looks very good, and you are supporting a lot of sample-formats very nice. How about big samplesets, for example a hq piano with about 800 MB. is there a function in directwave, that reads samples direct from disk ?

mäxchen wrote:is there a function in directwave, that reads samples direct from disk ?
There is indeed ... but it stores it all in RAM :)

Seriously : There's no streaming in DW at the moment.

In theory we're not even allowed to implement it according to the Tascam/Giga patent.

Now's a good time to click either link in my sig and get 10% of this beautiful VSTi and the Juice Pak too!

Edit: here's the link, actually good for 10% off all Image Line products.

http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431

Just remember to PM me when your done.
Enjoy!!

Riley :hihi:
Last edited by riley4reason on Mon May 22, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

But error with attack loss not fixed.
pic - http://www.mytempdir.com/655752
why?

thed wrote:error with attack loss not fixed.
Can you do a separate thread of this please (if you haven't already) ?

Return to “Image Line”