FL "losing" VST plugins

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today I worked a bit on a track in FL, closed project, turned off my laptop, everything went pretty normal. Got back home, turned on laptop, opened FL Studio, wanted to load a FX and suddenly all the list of FL effects and VST effects was missing, no VST plugins, none! :o

:help:

Assuming you saved before shutting down...
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Not really, just corrected something with Melodyne VST and exported as wav, nothing really to keep a project for.

which path you have in fl for your vst's? and what is in there when you check with win-explorer? have you refreshed the plugin-list in fl?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I have the VST folder on another partition, which is the same HDD, so can't be the "maybe the HDD was off".
The plugins show when I click "more", so, no need to refresh list, just all disappeared from FL settings.

sorohanro wrote:I have the VST folder on another partition, which is the same HDD, so can't be the "maybe the HDD was off".
The plugins show when I click "more", so, no need to refresh list, just all disappeared from FL settings.

so they are there when you click"more". i presume you checked the boxes of the desired plugins?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

yep, they are, at least some of them, but all the boxes got unchecked because...? ghosts in the machine?

Now I have to figure out again which works ok with FL and which doesn't :neutral:

Return to “Image Line”