Odd problem with mixer size in FL12

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have an odd problem with the mixer height in FL studio 12. Every time I minimize FL studio, just to browse something or chat with someone, and then I open the FL studio again the mixer have changed height. It is always at maximum height. Then I have to drag the mixer down again to make the height lower, as I want it (happens every time). It was not always like that but obviously I must have changed some setting or something without knowing. I been searching thru the user manual but I cant find anything that can explain this issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Hello ATN,

Try unmaximizing the FL Studio window and make sure it's stretched out to fit your displays borders, as if it were maximized. Once you're done, maximize FL Studio again and try minimizing it. The behavior with the Mixer should no longer be present.

Fidelitymusic wrote:Hello ATN,

Try unmaximizing the FL Studio window and make sure it's stretched out to fit your displays borders, as if it were maximized. Once you're done, maximize FL Studio again and try minimizing it. The behavior with the Mixer should no longer be present.
:tu: Thanks! It worked.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Image Line”