Hi Image Line! Remember me?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't made mad melodies on the computer in about a decade. I still own a boxed copy of Fruity Loops 3.0, and the last time I actively used your software, you guys had just come out with Fl Studio. At this point, I'm looking to get back into the game and wondered if there's even the remotest possibility I would still be eligible for the free lifetime upgrades.

I don't know how you guys keep old records, but I can tell you the following... I have only the slightest clue as to what e-mail I used to register with you folks. I may have an old reg code from the 3.1 edition around, but that's about it. I still live in the same house, though... hope that helps...

So please let me know if I can update.

Thanks!

Well I'll be damned! You guys DID remember me! Had to go to the Image Line site and navigate some screens, but all is good! Thanks Image Line!

:)

After all, lifetime upgrades should be lifetime upgrades. Must be quite a culture shock to come from such an old version, and discover so much has changed, right? I still remember Reason 2.5, absolutely not comparable with the feature monster that is Reason nowadays...

At least the look and general workings haven't changed much!

You want to know what culture shock is? Looking at the free VST(i)'s in the KVR index and wondering if any of yours have been updated... forget updates... most of them aren't even available anymore!

chk071 wrote:I still remember Reason 2.5, absolutely not comparable with the feature monster that is Reason nowadays...
But it still looked familiar at 7.1.1. ^^

Return to “Image Line”