Dropout - Sync to host?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just tried Dropout today - very cool! But it doesn't seem to be able to sync to host. Am I missing something? If not, could sync to host it be easily added?

Cheers!
SWTrex
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

you can sync to the host. just bring speed to lowest, start to lowest (if you want) and tweak the end parameter to the number of beats you want. :) you can totally sync to host, you just have to do it manually.

tuz wrote:you can sync to the host. just bring speed to lowest, start to lowest (if you want) and tweak the end parameter to the number of beats you want. :) you can totally sync to host, you just have to do it manually.
Excellent! - thanks tuz.

SWTrex

yep.. all of the cycler series are automagically synched to host.. the 'speed' knob just sets the amount of time the tempo gets divided by.. in other words.. if the knob is all the way to the left.. the steps would happen at tempo/64.. all the way to the right would be tempo/1

the settings are as follows: 64,32,24,16,12,8,6,4,3,2,1
thus always giving a musical result..

exepect precise control of this divider speed in the coming versions.. not just a knob.
;)

Thanks for the explanation, tweakbench.

Your plugs are exceptional...unlike anything else out there. :tu:

Cheers.
SWTrex

tweakbench wrote:exepect precise control of this divider speed in the coming versions.. not just a knob.;)
:love:

Return to “Tweakbench”