Automation requests

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Tweakbench,

I posted this already on your forum (a while ago), you created a fix, but apparently it doesn't seem to work so I post it again here.

It's concerning the Cairo and Yoink fx. Some parameters don't seem to respond once they're linked to a controller (using FL Studio 6.08 ). For cairo it's the speed param and for Yoink it's both the X/Y controllers.

The thing is that once I do a "last tweaked parameter -> link to controller" in FLStudio, apparently FL accepts the knob, but when I tweak it nothing happens (in case of cairo, i can see the values in the plugin change but not audio-wise). For other parameters of the same plugins there is no problem at all.

Thanx a lot for your great stuff,

Domien

I take it you allready tried to record the tweaks instead of making a automation envelope?

I don't make automation envelopes, i just want to link the parameters to controller knobs (bcr2000). this works fine for 99.99% of all parameters on all plugins, also for the tweakbench range of plugins. it's just those parameters that do link, but when i tweak the knob i don't hear the sound change.

i've rechecked those paramters, and was able to link them and hear the changes in FL6 using some generic midi knobs from my controller (alesis fusion).. so i'm not sure what this could be.. possibly a midi cc conflict somewhere..

is anyone else able to reproduce this issue?

Return to “Tweakbench”