All Tweakbench plugins updated, and new website launched!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've always hoped for Tapeworm to get, well, more tapes.

I'm having trouble finding any more freely usable mellotron samples. Everyone seems to want to own the copyrights on the audio files.. :(

If anyone find's any besides the 5 I could locate.. please drop me a line, and i'd be more than happy to remaster them and extend Tapeworm

Just chipped in my $5 and downloaded the bundle. 8). Great updates Tweak! :D
--taji

Anyhow, didn't mean to be a downer. What I meant to say is "I love Tapeworm."

Haha.. I know what you mean.. I looked for quite a while for samples I would be allowed to give away for free, but to no avail.

My next option will be to try and find someone in NYC who has a real one, and go DAT it.

thank you so much. downloading the bundle right now.

just out of curiosity, if we pay $5, do we get the download bundle forever, or whenever it is going to be updated do we have to pay an additional $5??

Also, is the download bundle an installer? Cause I have effects and synths in different folders...

The $5 is for the bundle once.. as of now. I'm using a 3rd party system to handle it all.. and that's how it works. I figure the bundle makes sense once, then as I update single things, you can just grab those individually.. in 8 months.. if you need to get the whole set again, you'd currently have to do the $5 donation again, OR just download them all individually :)

The bundle is also just a big ZIP full of plain .dll's
No installers, as usual.

tweakbench wrote:The $5 is for the bundle once.
What?! It's not a lifetime deal? What a rip...

:D

nah, very generous, just donated.

.g

Hi,
I just downloaded the bundle : that's great job, mate !
I already love those plugs !

Donated! :)

exciting news!
it feels like the first time I downloaded a VST

mistertoast wrote:I've always hoped for Tapeworm to get, well, more tapes.
But first, a volume control and a velocity control, please! ;)

Return to “Tweakbench”