thanks for the plugins!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just started playing around with these for the first time today. Great work! Dead simple, unique personalities, nice uncluttered UI. I wish there were more plugins like these.

tweakbench is a classic, I should of said thanks a long time ago.
thanks twb

I found these while searching for a NES emulator. I was totally blown away by the ease of use, quality, and price.

$5 for the bundle.... EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THESE!!!

ahhhh, so good to finaly get somewhere to post how much I enjoy Tweakbench.

Very few VSTs make me sit down and really want to understand what they are doing, and months later still be overjoyed by their simplicity of design (GUI) and excited by their sounds.

There are sessions when FIELD is employed just to set the mood ... and no track evolves .. but I can say I enjoyed it immensely
DAFT - digitalaudiofunktheory - virb.com/daft

awww shucks..
thanks guys!

wish i had time to make the next generation of tweakbench stuff.. but i'm REALLY swamped with my day job (www.pokenewyork.com).. maybe this summer.. or fall.. who knows?!

Hey, I've been using TB's plugins for a couple of years, and I just paid for the bundle to show my support.

I imagine these plugins work well for glitch or 8-bit type music, but I don't use them for that, I've found they can be very useful in my electro-industrial creations as well.

Thanks for yoru hard work, and I look forward to more plugins in the future.

-X

hey! great to see you here! you were one of the first to cater for low-fi glitchy/ 8bits for us, and your stuff is still fresh and straightforward, while good sounding...
... doesn't mean you shouldn't create more of it or update! :wink:
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

+1 thanks for the plugins!

Thanks for the plugins. I've found a use for almost all of them on my slow computer.

Return to “Tweakbench”