Monomate "glide" control in REAPER-- no effect?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really dig Monomate. It is just a very well-put-together, simple but feature-filled bass synth.

I'm using it in Cockos' REAPER right now for my basslines, and it's quite functional except for the "glide" control. No effect at all. I've even A-B'd it against PQN VstSeq and found that it's definitely not just my ears or something like that.

Before I go into detail with everything I've tried, in case this information helps to know, let me add that I'm doing all the "MIDI" edits manually, because I don't have a physical MIDI controller of any kind.

I've tried manually drawing edit points in the glide envelope, adjusting parameters on the glide CC (31 by default), and even adjusting parameters on the default MIDI portamento CC (which I believe is 5?). None of these have appeared to work. I considered that maybe I needed to map Monomate to more than one channel, but you don't even have the luxury of options like that with VstSeq.

Any and help would be greatly appreciated. :-)

-Gimmick
"Okay, I think I've figured this out; we can go up and down, but not side to side or back in time."

Return to “Tweakbench”