fresh site redesign!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i just finished up the fresh site redesign for 2008.
let me know if you like (or dont like) it!

just my two cents, but it would be cooler if you site design reflected or matched your VST GUIs.
You've developed a clear and consistent look to all of your plugins, why not extend that to the web site?

I appreciate that you've probably spent hours working on this 2008 update, and wouldn't want to trash it all, but, you asked, so I'm sayin' :)
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

blatanville wrote:just my two cents, but it would be cooler if you site design reflected or matched your VST GUIs.
You've developed a clear and consistent look to all of your plugins, why not extend that to the web site?

I appreciate that you've probably spent hours working on this 2008 update, and wouldn't want to trash it all, but, you asked, so I'm sayin' :)
i get what you're saying.. and actually thought that previously, and had it that way before. what i found was that the site design looking like the plugins, along with the screenshots, looked very redundant and confusing.

this design is meant to create a contrast between the tweakbench logo, the screenshot, and the site design..

with the intent to make the software itself, the 'hero' of the page. rather than showing more of the design sense of the software via the web.

this is pretty in line with the concept behind the VST designs themselves.

- don't emulate hardware, convey the actions clearly & simply
- make sense universally, in all hosts, regardless of looks

Return to “Tweakbench”