Cubase Help Please

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just installed the bundle, and woah. Good things come in small packages. However, some of the instruments don't wanna work in my Cubase studio 4. Seems that they want two mono outs rather than a stereo out (which is default.)
here is the error message-

VST Mixer Warnings (Saturday, April 04, 2009)
===============================

This mixer configuration expected "tb_ritual_1_1" to have Output 1: Stereo,
-> The instrument currently has Output 1: Mono,
-> The instrument channel will be silent.
===============================

this comes up on I think 4 or 5 of the vst's- rebar, tapeworm, i can't remember them all. Some of them the second line says "-> The instrument currently has Output 1: Mono, Output 2: Mono" . Anyways, I don't know how to route these, and I'd rather not. Any idea what's going on?

I'm having the same issue but with a hardware synth. It has 2 mono outputs, but I'm getting the same message except it says" The mixer configuration expected ea-1 output: stereo.
The instrument currectly has output 1: mono and output 2:mono. The instrument channel will be silent."

Sure enough, no sound.

*Bump*

I am having the exact same problem and posted on another part of the forums.

A few people have told me to go to VST Connections, Outputs tab, and add a mono bus group, but that doesn't work, that just enables you to play anything else through mono if you route it to the mono output instead... It doesn't fix the problem with the VSTs...

It's a shame because i've seen these VSTs working on YouTube and I really like the look of them and REALLY want to use them !

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
This total legend pointed me to the solution in the thread I started in the other forum !
bob bobwood wrote:same problem - solved; http://homerecording.com/bbs/user-forum ... -a-355070/ (http://homerecording.com/bbs/user-forums-brand/steinberg-cubase-user-forum/midi-stereo-output-cubase-5-a-355070/)
I hope it helps you too !

Return to “Tweakbench”