any news on your reaktor ideas?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey aaron!

i just stumbled across your news entry from january 2013 in which you mentioned that your are working on some new ideas in reaktor... this was exciting news for me as I really enjoy using your plugins! :)

do you have some info to share with us yet? :hihi:

cheers,
artificial

PS: btw, do you plan to release 64-bit versions of your vst-plugins (once, when synthedit should be ready?)

Nothing too concrete yet.. got a few of the plugins working pretty well.. but some of the others (especially the Romplers) are a bit tricker to get feeling the same!

As for 64 bit, I'd be happy to port them up once SE is updated.. but it may cause some functional changes, as I'm sure I can't find all of the sub_modules in 64bit mode :D

:D hehe, didn't think about the necessarity of 64-bit compatibility of the used third party modules... seems to be a mission (nearly) impossible, given that I wasn't able to open some synthedit projects (which where about 2 years old)... even when I had all the modules installed... ;)

do you plan to port the vsts to reaktor or will you create completely new plugins?

artificial wrote:do you plan to port the vsts to reaktor or will you create completely new plugins?
i'd love to port the more popular ones over to Reaktor, or any other platform that would let them be more cross-platform. I looked into Reason modules, but the code work is just ridiculously laborious. It's a shame theres no system that can do what SE did all those years ago, but cross platform. I know the DSP blocks are just very simple code/math.. it's just all the UI & wrapper nonsense that makes it tricky.

So.. I'm still not sure. I'd love to make them all 32/64/mac/win but.. that's A) a bit out of my capabilities as a programmer, and B) just a boatload of work. :)

Return to “Tweakbench”