No Big Esoundz/Sonic Reality Sampletank 3 Promotion???!!!!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to admit that witht he immenent release of SampleTank 3 has come with little to no fanfare from Esoundz. I just assumed there would be some exclusive sounds specifically for ST3 or some sort of Group Buy. Not a big deal, but I am a little surprised.
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

There is no set date yet right?
Even Bitwig has a date.

One of the NAMM videos mentioned March or April release.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

We'll have it on pre-order with an extra exclusive sound library soon. Just waiting on a firm release date to get an idea of how long it would be on pre-order is all.

Needless to say we're ALL very excited about SampleTank 3! It has some fantastic new features including articulation switching, awesome effects taken from AmpliTube and T-Racks (one of my personal favorite things) and much more. It's compatible with pre-existing SampleTank 2.5 sounds too.

Anyway, don't worry! We'll be all over it and there will be new SampleTank libraries coming from Sonic Reality as well. A TON of new sounds that have never been released in ST format before will soon be available. No group buys planned for it but always great deals and exclusive offers. Hang tight! Almost there... been a long time coming and we're really looking forward to the next phase of this popular rompler platform.

articulation switching
Wow, that is good news.
Maybe this feature is even gonna make it's way over to the iOS version sooner or later...

tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

I'm guessing it will be out by the end of 2015.

Sampletank is announced.

Given I bought ST1 and ST2 from Esoundz, I would prefer to buy through there, especially, if the chance of more samples!

Make it so!

rollasoc wrote:Sampletank is announced.

Given I bought ST1 and ST2 from Esoundz, I would prefer to buy through there, especially, if the chance of more samples!

Make it so!
+1
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”