2%
Beergeek
6%
Solariss
2%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Squids wrote:Okay, guys, I need your help. We're getting ready to put the contest poll up for you to vote. I am going off of the posts in this thread and the submissions that have been turned in separately. What I need from you is WHICH IK or SR products you used if you posted something for the contest. So, please list your song and that information in this thread as soon as possible so I can include it in the poll info. I will list your tune anyway even if I don't have the info but it is better to have it so people know what you used... post about it any time and I will add it to the poll thread.

Good luck everyone! I will let you know when we have the poll thread ready for voting. Should be some time this week... as soon as we can!
OK, here is my one and only...

http://www3.telus.net/a6a69872/Its%20La ... 0Think.mp3

Sampletank 2 XL and Sonic Capsules

Well better late than never. Here's something a little different, some reggae riddim!

http://www.4shared.com/file/14626257/7a ... River.html

It's 100% Sampletank:

bass is Muted Bass
drums are 2D Funk E Kit
guitar (skank) is Swirly Guitar
guitar (picked) is Guitar Muted String 2
brass section is Trumpet & Trombone Section 3
organ is Warm B3
clavinet is Liquid MW Clavinet
timbales are Timbales

It's mixed in Cubase. All effects are either Sampletank or Cubase effects.
Last edited by Solariss on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's on! Good luck. Tell people to come vote.

Interesting. Looks like we're all voting for ourselves, as we (those who entered the contest) seem to be the only ones interested. :lol: By the end of the contest, I suspect we'll each wind up with 6.67% of the vote :D

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Didn't wote for myself..;) Thats cheating! :P

BTW, I noticed the poll was up just to day. Those "sticker-topics" I rarely check when I visit the forum as they usually don't have any new post. They should be more visible, somehow. I don't know... Maybe it's just me... :wink:

Shantar wrote:Didn't wote for myself..;) Thats cheating! :P
What if you think you're tune is the best ??? :D

But seriously, i was waiting to vote till i got some clarification. i'll check through the rest of the thread tonight when i get a chance
Thanks,

Bigg John
FREE Loops @ http://www.looplibrary.com

I'll post something in the music cafe with links to your songs from the first page. You guys should spread the word a little bit to get people to vote (and plug yourself if you want... like "hey listen to this tune... oh and by the way I am in a contest over here so please vote for me if you like my tune!".) I don't know. That's up to you but that's what I'd do!

By the way, some people have 2 and 3 votes so it isn't just people voting for themselves. You have a nice 1 in 15 chance of winning and we're going to give everyone some epointz just for joining in our small little itty bitty contest (with BIG HUGE MASSIVE PRIZES). Next time we'll do a bigger contest with bigger advertising and cooperation with others. This one was done a little too quietly but... then again, you guys were smart to enter because your chances are good! In fact, you've already won something so it is just a question of which THREE are going to win the big prizes. Good luck!

Contest enterers, I made this thread for you. Keep it alive if you want people outside the contest to vote for you. Anything you can do to get people's attention to the thread will potentially benefit you. I figured the music cafe was a good place because everyone wants to hear what other KVRians are capable of so... it's a start. Keep that thread alive (otherwise I look lame just bumping my own thread). Kim, help everyone out a little. You guys all did a great job. But, let's see some action on the votes. It's too bad you can't vote for more than one but this poll system is kind of limited. Oh well. Anyway... guess we just need more people to get involved. Good luck!

Squids wrote:Contest enterers, I made this thread for you. Keep it alive if you want people outside the contest to vote for you. Anything you can do to get people's attention to the thread will potentially benefit you. I figured the music cafe was a good place because everyone wants to hear what other KVRians are capable of so... it's a start. Keep that thread alive (otherwise I look lame just bumping my own thread). Kim, help everyone out a little. You guys all did a great job. But, let's see some action on the votes. It's too bad you can't vote for more than one but this poll system is kind of limited. Oh well. Anyway... guess we just need more people to get involved. Good luck!
I could easily come up with a lot of good BS to keep this thing going, nobody was very happy with me when i did it with your SSynth 1 group buy though.... (including you)

I tell you though, some of these tunes are soooo good. I took about 2 or 3 hours to do mine . i ran out of time and my mac ran out of steam after about 6 or 7 voices with ST2. forgot to run it through ozone too, it's completely flat sounding compared to the other tunes. Wish i would have been able to spend some more time on it.

Shoot, we had a bunch of time after the deadline, wish i had worked on it a bit more and snuck a better version in there...
Don't care bout the prizes as much as the pride :(
Thanks,

Bigg John

are there any prizes for the best BSer ???
Thanks,

Bigg John

Greg is winning. Get people to vote guys! You can do it! Stir it up. Go go go!

Bumping and grinding...VOTE FOR ME!!!
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

Those of you that have 0 come on! At LEAST vote for yourself. ;) Haha. Let's try to find some people to vote as well. Greg is kicking booty.

Many thanks to those who voted for me...VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN, VOTE BEERGEEK! Come'on, my username is cool, init?
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

Squids wrote:Greg is winning...
Cause he's got a kick-ass entry...

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”