2%
Beergeek
6%
Solariss
2%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

How sad that I was just too busy to do an IK demo track.

But: I got the 2nd place in the fxpansion song writing contest :party:

cheers
tele
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

Excellent job Tele! Congrats on the win....

I'm running 3rd here but only because I forced people to vote for me ;-)
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

Congrats to the Rev and Greg for their 1st and 2nd places. Congrats to Left Headphone for making me accept a tie for 3rd :lol:

Congrats to everyone for making some really fine music with IK/SR products!

I wish we'd had more participation but if we had, most likely I wouldn't have taken 3rd ;-)

I'm leaving the voting link in my sig for a while in hopes that some people click it and listen...

Thanks, beergeek. I'm amazed and flattered, but I'm also humbled. I know that there were some really good songs in this contest.

First of all, congrats to Rev! :) Hope you will enjoy the first price..;) Second, I'd like to say Greg: you really know how to use Philharmonik. Your composition is very good, thats one thing, but you really know how to make your mixes sound nice, clear and up front. I wish you could write a tutorial or something on how you did it with the reverb in Philharmonik as the reverb-thing is what makes many of my own mixes dull, muffled and drowned. Obiously doing something wrong, hehe...:)

Hey guys, congrats to Rev, Greg, Beer and Headphones! Thanks to everyone who entered too. You are all getting some epointz just for being in the contest but make sure I have your esoundz account names (email them to me dave@sonicreality.com or pm me). I need addresses for the winners. The Revmeister really sweeped. Well done! But everyone did a great job and we want to thank you guys for joining in the fun. It was a small contest, just our little forum here but I think it was still fun! Next time I hope to have more time to be active in it... you know I am busy with a bunch of stuff all at once here. That said, we're going to do a new group buy soon and get some other things rolling on here to keep it fun and interesting!

Congrats again everyone!

8)

Congrats to everyone again for entering the contest and to the winners! Please be patient on the epointz as we're training new support staff and making some really cool changes on esoundz at the moment so prizes will go out next week and epointz shall be rewarded. We might change the epoint system to add a zero so there are finer increments than a dollar but you guys will still get the same spending dollar value if we do that anyway... no worries!

Woah, I get all busy with finals, and come back to find this. Thanks so much guys!!
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Damn I'm long time was busy with my vinyls releases and forgot about contest...So, good luck Reverend Rhythmr that got more votes.

I forgot about contest and deleted old stuff from my web , long time ago. heh..
Artist, Composer.
www.vitali-i.com

Prizes are going out this week and the epointz. Thanks for your patience and thanks for joining in the fun everyone!

Squids wrote:Prizes are going out this week and the epointz. Thanks for your patience and thanks for joining in the fun everyone!
I believe you...I really do!

Hi Squid, a small piece made with the Miroslav only. I know the contest is closed but who knows?

The idea was to enphase the dramatic and specific spirit of this orchestra plug-ins. Sure there are several other great sound libraries, but only the Miroslav has this unique personnality and intensity.

http://www.nikkoid.com/mp3/NikkoPhilharminc-04.mp3

I used :
- Philharmonic Etheral 2 Orchestral preset.
- some percussions like : bells, snares, BD (if you have a sub woofer, beware), cymbals, triangle
- choirs
- Piano
- brass ensemble
- flute
- timpani rolls

No more instruments than the Miroslav plugin.

Reverb is the classic reverb from TC Powercore.
Mastering is made with Forusrite Liquid mix, with a Brit valve EQ 3 and the Fairchild 670 emulation.

Enjoy

Great job Nikko! Very dramatic! :)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”