Please Help: Miroslav Sound Upgrade???

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

spikey wrote:Ok maybe im being a bit harsh here, but since when did it become a bright idea to allow an upgrade for a product, only to break it without having to jump through hoops to fix it? :o Im pretty sure this file was there once, so why would it be moved or deleted from my download area? I mean, if this sound updater is needed , then why isnt it in my download folder at IK just like the 1.1.1 update is? :?: Nope- not there... :x Why must I have to make a special effort to get a file that "should" have been a part of the upgrade download? Where was QA's thinking on this upgrade? Sorry Im in a rant here, but I just spent an hour searching IK's site AND the web, and couldnt find this 2 DVD sound upgrade file that SHOULD have have been right next to the upgrade. :cry: So I sent off a request to Ik, as we ALL will have to, just to get this file we ALL need when upgrading... Maybe its just me, but I fail to see the logic of keeping this file so well hidden... Can you pass the word along to them Squids, to get them to make it easier for us to get ahold of this file? The upgraded Philharmonik is worthless without its sounds, as you well know.... Thanks for the trouble... :help:
Did you get it Spike? I just got it, worked great, very simple and we're back in business, just drop Jason a line and he'll fix it, very nice support there :) Luck to ya'

Can someone please send me the updater for the Mac? I have the updater but it won't run I think its the Windows version...

You can get the correct version from your IKMM User Area.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Did you get it Spike? I just got it, worked great, very simple and we're back in business, just drop Jason a line and he'll fix it, very nice support there Luck to ya'
Just saw this after so long- sry for the delay in answering- Yes IK finally did put the sounds up dater file in my user area for downloading.

I'm stuck in the "Finish" screen during the sound updater. I have also tried updating Miroslav itself to 1.1.2 but still getting the messege

"please update sound content to 1.1"

I'm using in SONAR. Any help with this?

Download "Philharmonik 1.1b Sounds Updater" ... Install and run Miroslav Philharmonik. Enjoy!

NB: Close the application before install.
It's all about music.

@SlimKiti wrote:Download "Philharmonik 1.1b Sounds Updater" ... Install and run Miroslav Philharmonik. Enjoy!

Gosh, I hope he wasn't waiting 2+ years for your response!

:hihi: :wink:

jsp1979 wrote:
@SlimKiti wrote:Download "Philharmonik 1.1b Sounds Updater" ... Install and run Miroslav Philharmonik. Enjoy!

Gosh, I hope he wasn't waiting 2+ years for your response!

Someone new to business might find it helpful.
It's all about music.

give the guy a break! he probably didn't notice the date on the posting.. :roll:
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”