Sampletank 3?

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cain wrote:its 11-11-13 almost the end of year :scared: :wink: :hihi:
and?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
and?
We're taking bets on whether it will happen.

my bet: nope, it will not -sadly-...

zedd wrote:
harmony gardens wrote:If it weren't for jBridge you would have one very angry customer here. 64 bit is the new standard and it makes your product look out of date to us. jBridge is a legit solution to running in 64 bit,,, and some users don't know that. Why not just talk to the guy who made the program and pay him to develope an adapter?? He's done a more universal solution, but you never come right out say "go buy jBridge and all will be good.
Hey Harmony,

It's good to know that jBridge can allow you to start a new 64-bit project with SampleTank used in this way. However, I am assuming that if you are trying to work with an older project you will have to first open the project in 32-bit, export the SampleTank combi, and then launch the project in 64-bit, create an instance of jBridge with SampleTank in it, and then import the saved Combi and reassign all the MIDI tracks to be properly connected to each ST MIDI channel...?

And then when ST3 finally does come out, in order to work with a project again, where you did all of that, you would have to again export the ST combi, and create an instance of ST3, import the combi and then reassign all the MIDI tracks back again.

Is that about the long and the short of it? I'm just thinking out loud here, hoping that you can either confirm that all those steps are necessary, or is it less tedious than that?

I'm really looking forward to ST3, and still hoping desperately that it will update ST2.5 in such a way that older projects automatically open seamlessly in ST3.

The longer we wait, I wonder if *that* issue is one of the big things that has held back the product release. And I hope that perhaps the waiting is going to mean that all of that stuff has been properly ironed out and dealt with.

I've got so many projects sitting on the backburner that are too congested to continue pursuing in a 32-bit environment. I'm so excited to make the transition and to have a tonne of headroom again, and to finally be able to work on those projects without all the difficulties.

2013 has been a bit of a disaster for me, where releasing intended music is concerned. Hopefully SampleTank3 will arrive soon, and my upgrade to a 64-bit system will completed during the coming months so that I can get back on track in 2014. I want to be creating music with a "dream" setup by the springtime, at the latest.

I have faith that IK is going to deliver! And I'm excited about what new instruments will materialize with this next release. We can never have enough vintage upright pianos, retro basses, horns and everything else. I'll bet there are going to be some really cool new additions. :love:
I cannot answer to how ST3 will handle old Projects, but I can tell you that for jbridge used in Cubase 7 64 bit, once you got it installed with an ST wrapper, it'll simply just load sampletank how it used to in your old Projects. You just need to be sure that Cubase cannot see the path where your 32-bit dll is located.

Best Regards

Roman Empire

vintagevibe wrote:
murnau wrote:
and?
Maybe they're waiting to release it on Black Friday :hihi:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

vespers75 wrote:
vintagevibe wrote:
murnau wrote:
and?
Maybe they're waiting to release it on Black Friday :hihi:
Of what year?

'If it isn't out in 2013 I'll send you a serial for T-RackS CS Grand. Sound good?"

Hi Peter,

Does this offer still stand? :)

Regards,
Jimmy
Last edited by pjl720906 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Any offer I've ever made to anybody specifically (as it would be here but your quote is quite a mess so I can't figure it out specifically) stands. Edit - it is robojam to whom I was speaking and is welcome to contact me January 1, 2014.

Hi,

I have SampleTank XL 2.5. Will there be a good pricing for upgrading to ST3?

A new year sale will be very good and a bliss.

Anil

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:January 1, 2014.
20 days... :hihi:

Edit - see official announcements as stated below, sorry for redundant redundancy. :)
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anilnc wrote:Hi,

I have SampleTank XL 2.5. Will there be a good pricing for upgrading to ST3?

A new year sale will be very good and a bliss.

Anil
Yes, there will be upgrade pricing. Keep an eye on our official announcements up to the first showing of SampleTank 3 and we'll release official information that way from here on out.

robojam wrote:
vespers75 wrote:
vespers75 wrote:
vespers75 wrote:Sampletank 3...that has taken too long already.
I justed wanted to quote that from the post I made on page one, almost 2 years ago...
And that post was made over a year ago...

This is starting to become an annual tradition or something.
Who wants to take odds on it not being available by this date in 2014? :hihi:
vespers75 wrote:My post was made the first day of spring...so we'll see if its released by the first day of spring 2014... :wheee:
Nope.
Just keeping with tradition... :hihi:

And yes, I realize that there's apparently a new supposed release date floating around of "sometime mid-year" now...

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”