Sonic Reality and eSoundz Site Wide Sale an Extra 20% Off This Week!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This week you get an automatic INSTANT extra 20% off EVERYTHING on the esoundz site. Traditionally these have been our biggest sales on the largest amount of products because most of the products ARE already discounted in the first place! So saving an EXTRA 20% off can mean that you're saving 50% off or more from the MSRP on certain products.

So, if you're looking for SampleTank sounds, Kontakt sounds, virtual instruments, Reason Refills, Stylux RMX expansion packs, BFD kits, Rex, Apple Loops, Acidized Wave Loops, DrummerTracks, Sound Effects and Cinematic libraries, a deal on brand new titles or ANY sound needs you may have then head over to www.esoundz.com

Here's the news: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6038

Thought I'd post this here also so it doesn't get lost in the marketplace.
Squids wrote:If no one responds I am going to bump this thread because it only lasts a week and if there's anything on esoundz that you want these site-wide additional discount deals are the best time to get it usually.

www.esoundz.com

Remember it's an additional 20% off the already discounted prices AND epointz can be used too. Enjoy!
I'm interested in getting the T-racks Deluxe crossgrade from you guys but your site says 129 and IK & audioMIDI have it @ 99.00...

Can you clarify that?

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”