KSP Glitch Machine: Pre-Sale Questions

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am interested in using the KSP Glitch Machine effect in a project. I've been to the Soniccouture website where I read the Konkrete2 info and watched the video. I am having trouble finding detailed info about the KSP Glitch Machine so I'm posting my questions here. I'm sure I have more questions but answers to these will help me decide to buy or not.

1. Do I have to use the Kontakt sampler or can I just use the Kontakt player?

2. Is the KSP Glitch Machine available seperately or must I purchase Konkrete2?

3. Is there a stand-alone version of the KSP Glitch Machine?

4. Can I apply the KSP Glitch Machine to my own content?

5. Where can I find the System Requirements and download a demo?

6. What is the current status of the KSP Glitch Machine, is it under continual development?

Thanks

Mister Gibson wrote:Hello,

I am interested in using the KSP Glitch Machine effect in a project. I've been to the Soniccouture website where I read the Konkrete2 info and watched the video. I am having trouble finding detailed info about the KSP Glitch Machine so I'm posting my questions here. I'm sure I have more questions but answers to these will help me decide to buy or not.

1. Do I have to use the Kontakt sampler or can I just use the Kontakt player?

2. Is the KSP Glitch Machine available seperately or must I purchase Konkrete2?

3. Is there a stand-alone version of the KSP Glitch Machine?

5. Where can I find the System Requirements and download a demo?

6. What is the current status of the KSP Glitch Machine, is it under continual development?

Thanks
1. you have to have the full retail version of Kontakt 2 or 3.

2. The Glitch Machine Script also comes in Scriptorium, with many other scripts.

3. No, it's a script for Kontakt, a standalone would not be possible

4. Yes you can. Scriptorium contains tutorials on using scripts with your own sounds.

5.The system requirements can be found on the Native instruments website, on the kontakt page. Konkrete or Scriptorium are not software in their own right, they are content for kontakt. therefore for the actual software is Kontakt, made by NI.

6. The glitch machine may be updated in the future, but there are no immediate plans to do so.

hope this helps,
James

Thanks for the scoop James. This info truly helps.

regarding no4. if i purchase scriptorium, am i allowed to publish (or sell) an instrument (nki) with a scriptorium script embedded?

Hi,
we can agree this on a case by case basis. please contact us via the website to discuss.

James

Return to “Soniccouture”