Skiddaw 1.1 update

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for updating the Skiddaw Stones library. The new presets increase the usefulness of this wonderful percussive tool.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

you're very welcome - we plan to update some more classic products this year too.

James

Wonderful. Love it. They will get a lot more usage in my tracks now. :)

The Stones update is much appreciated

I just love using SC instruments for sound design puposes and the new sound design patches are simply amazing.

The low tuned mallet sounds are great for those atonal "Lost" type melodic lines.

I don't think any other developer gives so much without asking anything in return.

Rock on!

aw, shucks

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm if this update is for the livepack version as well?

Hi
it's just for the kontakt version.

the Livepack version was effectively updated last year, when the ableton partner instruments was launched. So, it already comes with lots of presets etc.

james

soniccouture wrote:the Livepack version was effectively updated last year, when the ableton partner instruments was launched. So, it already comes with lots of presets etc.

james
what does it means exactly ?

as i still have the old version on my account from 2009 !

there is no update for the live version or do i need to buy it again ?

Hi,
i'm not sure what you're asking exactly - but the Live Pack does not need updating, if that's the version you have.
If you have the Kontakt version, then you can download the update from the update tab in your soniccouture user account.

email us via the website for more support if you need it.

James

Hi James

thanks for the fast response !

just have ask because my version are from 2009 (the first version when it came out i think) in my account !

and here you say from 2011 "the Livepack version was effectively updated last year, when the ableton partner instruments was launched. So, it already comes with lots of presets etc."

and now you say "but the Live Pack does not need updating, if that's the version you have"

thats why i have ask , because its confusing for me

which version do you use, the Live Pack?

The official Ableton Live Pack that came out in 2010 was an updated Live Pack.

please email us via the site and we'll look into which one you have.

Are there emails or announcements about updates? Before I realized how old this thread is, I went to my account to check and noticed that there are lots of updates, but only sometimes do they say what date it is relevant for.

if the update is important then there will be an email - but generally most of our products don't require updating, as they run in Kontakt which deals with compatibility etc.

the product download is ALWAYS the latest version, so if you have just bought something and downloaded it then you don't need to update. other updates are marked by date and tell you if you need to use it depending on date of purchase.

Return to “Soniccouture”