K5 updates

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

just noticed, there are some Kontakt 5 updates available in my account.

Questions:

-regarding Pan Drums: the readme file mention to replace two files from the prior install, in the update there's only one file included - is this enough, or
is one file missing ?

- which issue is actually fixed ?
I am wondering if this ominous bug could affect other libraries I own ?

- if so, could I resolve any issues I encounter with other non-locked libraries
within Kontakt 5 (full version) myself ? and How ?

Thanks and Cheers

Hi,

In some cases there was a small bug with scripted effects bypass switches. This has now been updated on all products as of 23/9/11.

if the product was affected, there will be an update in your account.

if you're asking if other non-SC products you own may be affected, we don't know - it may just be the way our effects switches were scripted. so if you notice odd behaviour with effects bypass on other libs, contact the developer.

James

Back to losan's question about there only being one .nkr file in the download when the readme says to replace two files -NKR and NKC.

What to do? Thanks.

replace only the file you have been given - if you only have an NKR, replace only the NKR.

Thanks for answering.
Much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi fellows,

I've stumbled about a small issue with the K5 update to Novachord lately.
I've emailed you, but seems you've been some days off.

With the updated patches I get the famous "Samples missing" window - the actual problem being, that there's the file missing "SC-Novachord-Resources.nkr" in the root folder.

I checked my back-ups of the original installation and the 4.1 update - those patches loaded fine,
but there hasn't been this mentioned file included, nor do the older presets do reference to it.

Might check this one out.

Thanks and Cheers

Hi,
please email us via the site, including a screenshot of your novachord folder. We will reply this time!

James

Return to “Soniccouture”