Impressed!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I Just bought three sets I've been wanting awhile during this great sale! And of course chose another three 'free gifts' for buying.

I'm so impressed with these sets I just had to tell you. Most of the things I've bought for Kontakt have been good or just okay, but these sets are great.

(BTW. I'm speaking of the Pan Drums; Skiddaw Stones; Tingklik).

I would've bought others if they had been on sale too, (to afford them), but these were the ones I really wanted the most, so thank you!

You have one set, "Conservatoire Collection" which has a couple of instruments I want but others I have no use for and I'm wondering if you ever have considered splitting this set into smaller groups? (All I really want is that Hurdy Gurdy and no Harpsichords.) I even considered this only with a 50% deal, but alas, no deal there. But a smaller set, even at full price might be more tempting to people like me.
Like I said though, I love the sets I bought and you're definitely on my watch list from now on. Again, thank you.

good aren't they? i'm particularly fond of the Novachord myself but all their stuff is great.

+1

I've been waiting since the forum upgrade to post this. I went absolutely stupid during your Christmas sale, racking up an enormous credit card debt I'll be paying off for some time. I have no regrets though because your libraries are phenomenal. When I opened up the Marimba for the first time I was blown away - this sounds exactly like the demo straight out of the box. So few sample libraries do. All the others were equally awesome. No let downs.

One more thing - I'll use this opportunity to just quietly say that I think you'd make fantastic Vox Continental, Farfisa, and Hammond B3 libraries if you ever feel so inclined... :D

Return to “Soniccouture”