Abstrakt - Bass 1/2

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Gents

I wish I would have heard of SC around 2011 when you had a library out called Abstrakt Bass. Would use SC exclusively these days because it covers all my needs but Im struggling to fill the bass gap, subbasses of all kind and sampled bass synths, just what the Abstrakt Bass library was made for. Attic and AKS hold on their own sound wise but the Abstrakt library had some incredible samples in there.

Is there any hope to buy the library, to see it in the free goodies with a purchase, or are there any updates planned (v3)?

Cheers

We have talked about making it a free or exclusive download before. I will reopen that discussion because it does seem to be a library that people find useful and request a lot.

Btw, it was actually released around 2006, much earlier than 2011.

James

Thanks James

its been incredible value, could easily match Trillian. Even im loaded with Soniccouture libraries, its worth to get another product for the exclusive download alone. Even in 2014 its not much around in the tweakable, ready to use bass specific sample library department. Replicating these samples can be time consming using synths.

Who knows, maybe we find the news about Abstrakt Bass 3 some day.

Cheers

Return to “Soniccouture”