KVR DC'2014 Teasers

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hej Folks,

i really like to see some teasing stuff. Maybe some nice infos, gui renders, sound snippets etc. of yours upcoming contributions. Im sure it will give the donations a drive, and calls some companys to jump onboard for prices.

Let's start!

cheers
T
Last edited by wehkah on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great idea! I want to add prizes only for donaters. :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Are those plugins up already? I can´t find any info on the site.

....not   :P

ImageImage

N/A
Last edited by arkmabat on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are two leaked plugs as of now :)

Madbee and ?

Keep searching.

Hint: tolom rekam

arkmabat wrote:Keep searching.

yzcoruhT

Aah FFS it's way past deadline, and I can't hold this back anymore! This is the full GUI from my plugin / exe. It's only fair you got to see it. Not the nicest GUI I know that, but what can you expect from a guy with 10% sight on one eye? 8)

Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Madbee download link has been pulled for now right? I guess it was an 'oops' moment.

Ignite Amps posted this: http://www.igniteamps.com/images/Emissary%20artwork.jpg

edit: madbee q-xxx seems to still be available. Maybe he got a message that his entry has been accepted and he/she thought that ment 'go'?

The reason why the entries can't be released before hand that they could build up an (unfair) fan base (if you call something a 'beta' test and release it early or something). To be honest I think something that gets released < 24 hours before the rest is available (assuming it will happen somewhere tonight / tomorrow morning :P) will not change much.
Last edited by jorismak on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jobromedia wrote:Aah FFS it's way past deadline, and I can't hold this back anymore! This is the full GUI from my plugin / exe. It's only fair you got to see it. Not the nicest GUI I know that, but what can you expect from a guy with 10% sight on one eye? 8)

No way! This is amazingly clever :) :tu:

U-o wrote:
arkmabat wrote:Keep searching.

Yep, you got it.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”