New Deadline for Submissions!!!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

we don't want to leave any devs behind, so the new deadline is the end of september. hurry up and get those entries in!!! :hyper:

so... the deadline is september 30th. and i'm guessing on october 1st all the plugins will be released. then we will have the voting period for two weeks and the winner will be announced. 8)

good luck everybody!!!
Last edited by tuz on Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

THx for this tuz - really appreciated!

Is it worth contacting magazines such as CM, MTM, SOS, Keys, etc to tell them it's happening? it might help drum up some interest.

They have deadlines for printers etc, so it may be after the event that they can actually print it, but they're always after news!

DSP

duncanparsons wrote:THx for this tuz - really appreciated!

Is it worth contacting magazines such as CM, MTM, SOS, Keys, etc to tell them it's happening? it might help drum up some interest.

They have deadlines for printers etc, so it may be after the event that they can actually print it, but they're always after news!

DSP
Agreed! This eases the pressure quite a bit!

As for magazines, great idea. Be sure to also contact Interface (www.interface.nl). They're are a dutch magazine (one of my favorite music related mags), but I'm sure they'll understand an english email :D
These guys are the prime target for KVR related stuff.

studio.idg.se is a swedish mag that could probably write something about this aswell, majken works there so you might priv msg him here already (and he's in the compo so he's biased towards us)
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

Oh we'll write about it, no worries ;)

I'm planning on doing a website newsitem when the voting has begun. Once the voting is over and the winner has stepped up I thought we'd write about it in the magazine with some links on where to get the plugins. :)

----

And I'm actually not the only one in this compo from Studio magazine. Stefan Hållén has reviewed some gear and written a couple of articles as well.

/Majken

Indeed. About time I get something done soon too, but I've been so busy lately. Cool that you got this covered already!
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

I'm feeling left out and forgotten...

Learn Sonar, we need someone to write Sonar-tips for the magazine ;)

/Majken

i've contacted all the magazines mentioned. i really hope they don't think it's spam. the only one i didn't contact is keys magazine. couldn't find the appropriate contact.

spam spam spam spam
spam spam spam spam
wonderful spam
glorious spam

SHUT UP!
{bloody vikings..}

[No offence Johan ;)]

DSP

dunc, majken and stefancrs are as swedish as me :)

just an fyi, i got a reply from cm and they said it was too late to submit it as news. and the next issue will come out mid october which is after the release of the submissions and stuff. :(

crap!! i should've done this earlier.

tuz wrote:just an fyi, i got a reply from cm and they said it was too late to submit it as news. and the next issue will come out mid october which is after the release of the submissions and stuff.
Nonetheless, cool that they responded and possibly spend some words on it at a later stage. It never hurts to generate a buzz around events like this.

You could also consider sending a news release to other music sites like macmusic, sonicstate, harmony-central, etc.
Peace & love,
Kevin
http://www.mopis-synth.com/

Hey Tuz,

the new deadline is highly appreciated!

Been hunting a single bug (Zebra2) for four weeks, and now that it's gone I think I can put some ideas into the competition :D

Later,

;) Urs

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”