Full Screenshots of Developer Challenge Entries

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
Juanjo wrote:the minimum overlap and HUGE diversity of the entries...
Hehehe... indeed, I wonder if there are more entries for Mac than just mine :hihi:
Our PushTec will be available in OSX format in the future. we didn't succeed in finishing it for the challenge though. so only Windows for now.

with regards
Lucia

And well done everyone - they all really look wicked

is 2 oct on west coast too :)

:D We cant wait here on the west we are tired :zzz:

man, that will give me a hard time to vote,

I see so many promising entries,
I think it will take me weeks to try and use and enjoy them all.

thx to everyone who entered and provides us with great new stuff.

:hail:

Chuck E. Jesus wrote:main problem i have so far with some, i can't dig on the crazy graphics, never could....call me oldschool, but it takes away from my ability to use the plug...you wanna paint pictures, paint pictures...you wanna make a useful audio tool, i'm behind you 100% and you will get nothing but praise from me....along the same lines, i have a hard time dealing with shit that is named something creative instead of just telling me what it does (i'm talking the controls, just say wtf it does)...
so you're surely not a fan of this

seriously though, as bram said, it depends on the actual parameter you are going to control, but anyway some people get creative inspiration by not knowing exactly what they are doing, see circuit bending, <grin>

Urs wrote:
Juanjo wrote:the minimum overlap and HUGE diversity of the entries...
Hehehe... indeed, I wonder if there are more entries for Mac than just mine :hihi:
Mine will work on a mac if you unscrew the box, take out all the innards, put a PC motherboard with all the correct attachments and circuits, rescrew the box as best you can, get a W2K or later install disc (oh yes, and a license ;)) and use it, then use a windows based host, then you can use my plug on a host :)

..just waiting for all those mac votes to come pouring in ;)

DSP

larsby wrote:Dude, mine is os x aswell.
Cool! Then I can at least try some stuff on my studio machine 8)

Amazing collection! great work developers!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Urs wrote:
larsby wrote:Dude, mine is os x aswell.
Cool! Then I can at least try some stuff on my studio machine 8)
Heh, I think our stuff are quite different from each other, so we'll se about those mac owner votes.

:)
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

This looks hugely interesting and very beautiful :)

And they all look very impressive - it seems contributors have really put their best efforts into this competition which is really to be appreciated.

Mine will work on a mac if you have an intel mac and install XP, <grin>

it works great seriously

liqih wrote:Mine will work on a mac if you have an intel mac and install XP, <grin>

it works great seriously
I'm seriously thinking of that. I've got a fine & elegant MBP and it would be nice to just throw that big blobby grey thing into the trash.

;) Urs

Do it Urs,

it's working very fine over here... the only annoyance is that it boots into XP if you don't hit the alt key - I think it should be the other way around - but it's just a minor annoyance...

make sure to use FAT32 though so that you can access the Win Partition from within OSX - but... erm... I guess you know you're way around computers a little bit better then I do anyway ;)

multree wrote: make sure to use FAT32 though so that you can access the Win Partition from within OSX - but... erm... I guess you know you're way around computers a little bit better then I do anyway ;)
I'd rather add a partition and format that to FAT32.
Using FAT32 entirely will potentially allow external sources (virii and shit) to have access to your OSX stuff as well.

Oh, btw, I still plan on buying a MacBook today! Not entirely sure, depends on the deal I'll be getting... (the local shop is a bit more expensive than some online sellers).
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Sascha Franck wrote:I'd rather add a partition and format that to FAT32.
That's the way to go!

I don't think you can put OS X on a FAT32... it must be either HFS+ or Unix...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”