New version of Anna

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Free running LFOs is coming in the next release (which will be after the competition is over), amongst other new features.

What modulation destinations do you have in mind? Oscillator settings won't be added since they can't be modulated at a high speed (lots of calculations happening when these change).

Indeed, it takes too long to load and unload the synth, still working on this.
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

Synth won't open in FL Studio 6. Error about missing gdiplus.dll. Installer please.

You can get gdiplus here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

It is however a default system DLL if you're running Windows XP/Windows Server 2003. I prefer not making an installer but I should probably put the DLL down as a system requirement.
Stefan H Singer

AWESOME SYNTH mannnn I just used it in one of my trance compo and it's AMAZING. I thank the mother of that baby for creating such a beautiful synth. I think it can beat Vanguard ... :)

Who's skinning this beast?

Sauvage wrote:AWESOME SYNTH mannnn I just used it in one of my trance compo and it's AMAZING. I thank the mother of that baby for creating such a beautiful synth. I think it can beat Vanguard ... :)
Who are you calling a mother?!?!? :x

Seriously though, thank you, and watch out for updated versions!
Stefan H Singer

markdeaton wrote:Who's skinning this beast?
Not sure I'm following you. Do you wonder who made the GUI (which is me, but it's the default SynthMaker style I'm using here) or who's going to make a new skin for it?
Stefan H Singer

Yes, who is making the skin? Just curious ;).

markdeaton wrote:Yes, who is making the skin? Just curious ;).
As I said, the current GUI is made by me but using mainly the stock SynthMaker GUI controls. At the moment there's no one making a new skin for it and it's not planned either. At least not now.
Stefan H Singer

Really nice synth. Thanks for coding it!
I want to automate the OSCs in ableton live but I can only see conrols for crush, filter, delay, not for the OSCs :(
Any Idea?

bip wrote:Really nice synth. Thanks for coding it!
I want to automate the OSCs in ableton live but I can only see conrols for crush, filter, delay, not for the OSCs :(
Any Idea?
Thanks! Keep an eye open for updates.
Live does not list all the parameters and it's really not anything I can do about it, I hope that Ableton fixes this issue soon. Automating the waveform settings however might be a bad idea, because it'll eat lots of CPU since new wave tables are calculated each time you change these settings.
Stefan H Singer

any update :P ?

Sorry no :) We need to fix an uncommon bug in SynthMaker before I can update Anna, but there will be an update asap :)
Stefan H Singer

thats good to hear since 99% of all synthmaker plug-ins refuse to play nice on my PC so far

Hm, that's most likely due to something else. If you don't mind I'd like to know what are your specs and what host(s) are you using and what happens when using a SM made plugin?
Stefan H Singer

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”