New version of Anna

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No. All projects has been on hold for quite some time, something I'm not happy about. My main PC broke down a few months ago too and I still haven't gotten around getting a new one. And now I've managed to plan to upgrade not just my DAW setup, but the entire room... Going to IKEA is fun though.

Anna 1.5 is on top of the project list though. Will have to get that one out before I finish up smackbox, and after smackbox, effects....

On top of it all I'm also in the middle of starting at a new job (www.daddy.se), so I've really managed to put stuff in the way of SM development lately :/ Sorry about that!
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

Hello Stefan,
With the recent SM update, sorry, but I have to dig this old thread up and ask . . . Does this mean an Anna makeover soon to come?

This synth is awesome but is like detuned. Throwing a spectrum analyzer reveals an offset of 1 semitone. Pressing C3 you get C3#. Does not matter how you tweak the fine tune, it is detuned. I know this therad is dead as hell and I was just hoping the developer could do something. This synth is very very good.

Any chance its roughly 10% out? I have the suspicion this may be related to calculations based on the assumption of, eg. a 44.1Khz sample rate, and you're using 48Khz.

Try changing the sample rate of your project from 48Khz to 44.1Khz (or vice versa) and see what happens.

FWIW, the developer, stefan, has not been a regular here in a fairly long time, and development on anna ceased several years before that. He did post to suggest he might release the 'source code' three or so years ago, but i dont think it ever happened.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I'm still alive though... :)
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”