Acrobatics Alieno

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alieno

I think you forgot one 'W' in the 'WWW'... :)

Barf wrote:
I think you forgot one 'W' in the 'WWW'... :)
:roll: .....thx Barf!!! :)

2 all aficionados: I have a new version ready to upload, waiting for the man (Tuz) to know if it's possible to swap 1.0.0 with this 1.0.1 giving better envelope behaviour and no clicks on release... you'll see this new version here or at my website in 1-2 days... there's also some chances that a "NonSSE" version will fit to those people having trouble with my plugin... ciao ciao!
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Man, your synth is the one I've told my friend about.
Last edited by mbreges on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tried the new version non-sse in chainer-Not working but getting cpu hit as in sse version.Help!

Normal version : as previous, no sound
Non SSE version : Crashes both hosts on load.

Tested in VSTHost and Cantabile on Windows ME, Athlon XP.

Not getting any sound here. Maybe the solution's been mentioned, but I've only got a few more minutes in this interncafe :)

Ben [KVR] wrote:1.0.1 is now uploaded - http://www.kvraudio.com/developer_chall ... .php#dc072
Thank you Ben. [To all] It has better envelope performance! :)

The Non-SSE is just an experiment for those having issues - [it seems they are all on Athlon but I have also people with Athlon playing well...] - please don't load it if you are happy and running with the regular .dll..! :)

Will there be any further fixes?

lucknow13 wrote:Will there be any further fixes?
Sure. The plugin is not a one-shot, I will improve it this autumn and winter. As for the "no sound" issue, I'll post it in SMForum and probably find help in that community for a working fix. As for better CPU performance, it will be my personal work, optimizing maths and codes to tear down as possible the CPU meter.. :)
Last edited by Acrobat on Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The path of sound is ready, a brief sketch I made:

http://www.blank-media.it/acrobatics/

A.
Last edited by Acrobat on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

It runs great on my end. This synths is quality. The presets are really well thought out and creative.

I sent a 1.0.2 beta to 5 users I had in the fix-list, in order to try solving the "no sound" issue.
I am waiting positive responses to upload the new 1.0.2 to KVR DC.
If, otherwise. you have the same issue but didn't receive the new .dll, please write an email to blank-media@blank-media.it ...:-)

Oh, I forgot to say that 1.0.2 will fix also a little bug concerning modulation wheel and saturation effect! :)
Last edited by Acrobat on Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”