Twin Engined Verb - in CMMag, Feb 2011

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes, a stereo source indeed :)

I checked with several other FXs & all of them only diplay 1 input & 1 output,
both obviously stereo ...

beats me ... will see what I can discover tonight ... no promises tho, I'm afraid :shrug:
whiteLABEL - now set free : whiteLABEL ||

I'm sure it'd work just fine with 1 stereo in & 1 stereo out :wink:
I just checked with ALL my VST Fxs & it's the case with ALL of them ...

I just emailed you a screenshot to help you spot the Settings, Processing & Info tabs in Fruity Wrapper,

anyway, congrats again for your work,

cheers

Eric

thanks Eric - now I know where to start looking :)

and thanks also for the kind words 8)

my pleasure, Sir :D

I am liking this plugin. Very much indeed.

Thank you.

There seems to be some kind of issue with one of the preset banks, though. When I load the "Plan B" .fxb (the one where all the preset names are Roman numerals) in Reaper version 2pointsomethingorother, none of them seem to do anything(?)

:)

thanks - I'll take a look (can't remember the reaper demo version number ...)

maybe if I re-save the presets ...

cheers
daz

I'm really enjoying this - it grows on you: so deep the different sounds possible :)
..what goes around comes around..

I'm afraid that Cubase 5.1.0 (Windows XP/pro/SP3)is not seeing the plugin. Wavelab 6.1 does see it but when it loads I get the "serious error" message from Wavelab. After that it seems to work OK in WL6.

tommy_d wrote:When I load the "Plan B" .fxb (the one where all the preset names are Roman numerals) in Reaper version 2pointsomethingorother, none of them seem to do anything(?)
hmmmm ... not sure. seems to run here in 3.whatever.

plan B bank as exported from reaper - might that work ?

freddemillio wrote:I'm afraid that Cubase 5.1.0 (Windows XP/pro/SP3)is not seeing the plugin. Wavelab 6.1 does see it but when it loads I get the "serious error" message from Wavelab. After that it seems to work OK in WL6.
hi fred : is that using 1.0.1.7 ... ?

if so, would you mind trying 1.0.1.6 for me ? : here

there's maybe something got broken ...

thanks

daz

ouroboros wrote:I'm really enjoying this - it grows on you: so deep the different sounds possible :)
:D:D:D:D:D

daz.diamond wrote:
freddemillio wrote:I'm afraid that Cubase 5.1.0 (Windows XP/pro/SP3)is not seeing the plugin. Wavelab 6.1 does see it but when it loads I get the "serious error" message from Wavelab. After that it seems to work OK in WL6.
hi fred : is that using 1.0.1.7 ... ?

if so, would you mind trying 1.0.1.6 for me ? : here

there's maybe something got broken ...

thanks

daz
Hi Daz
Yes that was TEV v 1.0.1.7. I just downloaded 1.0.1.6 and will give it a try in C5 and WL6 and let you know what I find.

I couldn't get 1.0.1.7 to work or even show up in in the plugin list in Reaper 3.

1.0.1.6 seems to work fine.

FYI.

--JSP

Hi Daz,

1.0.1.6 works fine in C5. I tried various presets and they all seemed to work well (and some sounded pretty good on a clean electric guitar track :) ).

1.0.1.6 in WL6: WL6 sees it but when I load it I get the serious error message. However, unlike 1.0.1.7, 1.0.1.6 won't work at all: all sound is blocked until I bypass it.

I hope that helps. I'm open to doing other tests, but I'll be going away from the computer for the evening & I won't get back to it for 8-10 hours or so.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”