HybridReverb2: Comments, Suggestions, and Bug Reports

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear KVR Audio users,

I'm eager to hear what you think about my HybridReverb2 plugin and like to ask you to leave some comments in this discussion thread.

As stated quite often as favorite UI style in this discussion I tried to implement something that is easy to use and stripped down to its essentials. How do you like the UI?

Ciao,
Christian

P.S.: The project homepage will be available soon (when I'm well and fit again).

P.P.S.: Has someone a clue, how I can re-order my screenshots? The "about" screenshot is not intended to be the first one... :roll:

c.borss wrote:P.P.S.: Has someone a clue, how I can re-order my screenshots? The "about" screenshot is not intended to be the first one... :roll:
They are displayed alphabetically by filename.

sorry if this seems like a stupid question but
can it load .wav impulses

Ben [KVR] wrote:
c.borss wrote:Has someone a clue, how I can re-order my screenshots?
That's what I expected and why I chose "Screenshot[1-5]_..." as name to enforce this order. Are digits ignored?

Ciao,
Christian

cosmonauttransfer wrote:sorry if this seems like a stupid question but
can it load .wav impulses
Yes you can. You can do that with the Preset Editor: scroll down the "Preset Selection" list, select an empty preset, and click on "Add". Then enter your description for your new preset, specify your .wav files (the "..." buttons will open a file chooser dialog), and click on "Apply" to make your changes active. The "Main" tab will then include your new preset (you can select it with the +/- buttons or via the category drop-down lists.

Ciao,
Christian

c.borss wrote:
Ben [KVR] wrote:
c.borss wrote:Has someone a clue, how I can re-order my screenshots?
That's what I expected and why I chose "Screenshot[1-5]_..." as name to enforce this order. Are digits ignored?

Ciao,
Christian
oops, sorry, they are sorted by friendly name!

from what I gather, this only works 10.5, and not 10.4 os x. is that correct? I saw this puppy earlier today, and was really ready to DL, but I'm still on tiger.

Ben [KVR] wrote:oops, sorry, they are sorted by friendly name!
OK. I re-submitted the screenshots. The order is correct now. Thanks!

Ciao,
Christian

ckatrun411 wrote:from what I gather, this only works 10.5, and not 10.4 os x. is that correct? I saw this puppy earlier today, and was really ready to DL, but I'm still on tiger.
It will definitively run only on Intel Macs. Regarding the version of OS X: I compiled it for 10.5 or higher, so I don't think it will work on 10.4. But I'm not a Mac expert. This is actually the first time ever I used a Mac. ;)

Ciao,
Christian

Awesome plugin. Very little usage so far but much interest in it indeed. Just wondering about getting more impulses. The link provided only leads to a passworded site. I'm going to give this a hell of a run. It's almost surely my winner; premature, but... whatever! Best of luck. CPU hit is a little high, but IR's are as they go. TA!

This sounds really nice on first listen, look forward to really diving deep into this one.

thanks!

Debutante wrote:Awesome plugin
+1!
Debutante wrote:Just wondering about getting more impulses. The link provided only leads to a passworded site
Same story here. Is the extended impulse library mentioned in the readme unavailable at the moment?

tommy_d wrote:Is the extended impulse library mentioned in the readme unavailable at the moment?
Yes, sorry for that. I used this site for beta testing and added a password protection to comply with the "don't publish before Oct. 28" rule. The page will be publicly available on monday when I'm back in my office again (I can't access our server from outside the university).

Ciao,
Christian

c.borss wrote:The page will be publicly available on monday
Cool :) And thanks for the plug-in!

was really excited about this one,
so I installed it on to my Macintosh.
But the plug-in is nowhere to be found,
even after a second installation it does not show up anywhere.

So I installed it on Windows XP.
I can hear that he is doing something but it is freezing the host and I've never seen the GUI.

Hopefully you will get the things fixed before the end of the competition,
it would be a shame if people cannot try and won't consider it for voting.

Cheers
DSP with attitude

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”