synthscience Prodigious

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As bad ass as this vsti is there should be a ton of presets already developed for it what is going on don't you people know good when you play it. When it comes to lead sounds this is the beast of all beasts in the free synth world. Minimogue VA, Voyager, Synth 1, Oatmeal, Zebralette, Firebird.

None of these can begin to compare to the bad ass moving leads I am hearing from prodigious. Minimogue VA comes closest to doing it and is a favorite of mine as well, as are all of the others. There are many who have developed presets for these other synths. Guess playing a bad ass synth tone is out of style and you guys would rather play around with crap sounds.

Antitranspirant free version needs more presets as well and it sound very good and is worth a place in your collection of free synths though it is only monophonic.

Idea for users in prodigious if you want more presets to play with mess with the mono poly switch to change mono to poly and vice versa this changes things enough to be considered a new preset, at least I think so.

An amazing VSTi, check my preset library.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

will check after I reinstall my DAW my HD was replaced

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”