Will most likely not participate.

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello peepz. Sorry to drop this bombshell. I've been extremely busy this autumn. I hoped to be able to throw something into this contest, but since my music got played on the radio a while back, everything has changed a whole a lot. I've been focusing on the music contest on Dreamhack Winter to make people notice my music a bit more. Further more since SynthMaker hit the crappers, and my entry was pretty much made in SynthMaker, meaning that they can't give support for SynthMaker, does the math that I cannot provide any support for any potential users. :( I dunno yet if I can throw some simple soundware together though, but this looks most unlikely if the deadline still is set to November 1st.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

sorry for that :?
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Sorry to hear that too.

I'm still deciding whether to enter my plug; hardly the most original and made in synthmaker too (maybe a last hurrah for the platform from me :))

But it's not the winning it's the taking part yada yada... I'm sure whatever you come up with will be appreciated.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”