DC12 prizes

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In my view, there should be more donations, because this event is always an opportunity to get really fine and innovative plugins.

So here's my 2c : donate ! Even $5, even more.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

+1
Can't wait to play with them DC12 entries! :D

I am just glad to have got something up, to get some feedback etc. I am really looking forward to seeing what others have done. Its like a whole load of freeware plugins all released on the same day !

Keith99 wrote:I am just glad to have got something up, to get some feedback etc. I am really looking forward to seeing what others have done. Its like a whole load of freeware plugins all released on the same day !
Just finished my upload aswell.

And - Yeah, looking forward to see what everbody else has done :)

Also have my official - KVR Flame-Resistant Suit on - just for in case :P

Gotta take a nap, dead tired.

Cheers and good luck to all!

Andrew

Same here, I really want to see what everybody has done and... I think I really need to sleep :D

Good luck to everybody !

So, where do we watch/download once the voting starts?

I think Developer Challenge is an amazing thing, and since it's going to be my very first publicly released effect, I really appreciate this chance to get some feedback on my work and see what others have done. I feel that I have to support it, so I've donated as well.

i'm not entering this time,but i'm looking fwd to all the creations,
and wish everyone the best of luck!:)
i'd also like to offer my dumb payware plugs as a prize too (if anyone wants them).

stanlea wrote:In my view, there should be more donations, because this event is always an opportunity to get really fine and innovative plugins.

So here's my 2c : donate ! Even $5, even more.
Yeah, you're right.
KVR is a big forum with many members - so it would be cool to see more people donate a tiny bit.

From what I got, you can still donate until the end of the voting (Dec. 5th)!

Can't wait to see the entries of DC12. (it's now October 6th in any part of the world by the way).

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”