KVR DC 12 is Go Go Go Get Em!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ben [KVR] wrote:I thought I'd give you some voting stats.

As of 15:00 GMT / UTC 305 members have cast 942 votes.

Every product has scored at least 1 point.

42 different products have received at least one 5
38 different products have received at least one 4
43 different products have received at least one 3
44 different products have received at least one 2
43 different products have received at least one 1
Out of interist's sake - I'm wondering how many votes where cast at the last DC Challenge?

Determined to give every entry a go, I see that AGR is 7 x64 on the download page. Being a bit of a midi-muddles-me type would this be the reason I am having problems routing midi ports in FL9 on XP 32bit ? It just keeps changing while I'm trying to set it. Is it exclusively 64bit ?

Also incoming, another part for The Penultimate Trilogy is up.

agr is 32bit.

It had to be really to load in the first place I suppose. OK, I'll try in 7 at some stage to see if its got an aversion to FL or XP.

I just want to say thanks to all for this little corner of KVR, because right now I am in the depths of a real depression, probably the biggest downer I have ever been on and DC2012 is the one of the things that is keeping me from cracking up.

bob bobwood wrote:It had to be really to load in the first place I suppose. OK, I'll try in 7 at some stage to see if its got an aversion to FL or XP.

I just want to say thanks to all for this little corner of KVR, because right now I am in the depths of a real depression, probably the biggest downer I have ever been on and DC2012 is the one of the things that is keeping me from cracking up.
:hug:

Caco, I feel your warmth, thanks.

Thanks to all people,hope you like my little stupid and maybe unuseful toy :lol:

12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

reusenoise wrote:Thanks to all people,hope you like my little stupid and maybe unuseful toy :lol:

Congrats on making that list! I'm not even close :lol:

hang in there bobs. :hug:

The fall is a pain.. I've had a little ditch down myself in my bipolar roller coaster. Luckily it isn't the first and i can 'somewhat' successfully distinguish between the 'ill' and the real emotions. If that makes any sense!
You'll make it through bob :)
:hug:

spacedad wrote:hang in there bobs. :hug:

Although sort of new to Bob, I felt compelled to second that emotion, and so do.

bob bobwood wrote: I just want to say thanks to all for this little corner of KVR, because right now I am in the depths of a real depression, probably the biggest downer I have ever been on and DC2012 is the one of the things that is keeping me from cracking up.
I hope things start looking better for ya.
+1...
It was good timing for me too...
Actually the DC was the first and only thing I saw when I peeked out at the world...
ImageImageImageImage

Thanks guys, it's hitting me in waves, good, bad, indifferent, bad, so so.....
I've become really indecisive and....and other things.. aah, to feel the warm busom of kvr is akin to a course of Rumyodin.

Full set of The Penultimate Trilogy is up, much appreciated krakatoa.

bob bobwood wrote:Thanks guys, it's hitting me in waves, good, bad, indifferent, bad, so so.....
I've become really indecisive and....and other things.. aah, to feel the warm busom of kvr is akin to a course of Rumyodin.

Full set of The Penultimate Trilogy is up, much appreciated krakatoa.
you're welcome, mate !

:)

Regarding The Penultimate Trilogy: I am pretty sure I have downloaded all the zip files but I am missing 3 subfolders of the Marred Waters main folder. These are SCIENCES, SERENITIES, and SILENCES.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”